Saturday, January 30, 2021

Moments_I Still Believe

Watched this movie today and it made me shed some tears.

This is not a happy ending movie for Jeremy and Melissa though it taught Jeremy a lot of life lessons that change him as a person and a human being.

This movie is a story about friendship, love, brokenness, faith, and hope. A story about trusting GOD in the middle of hurts and pain. Trusting GOD of your unknown and HIS plans for our life. 

Jeremy and Melissa have plans for their life and future yet the LORD has something bigger plans for the two of them.  

See I Still Believe synopsis on this page - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I_Still_Believe_(film)

A lot of reflections came to mind while watching this movie. It gave me questions and reasons to ponder about my life then and now.

Questions in the past that have been answered and still questions left unanswered up to this time. 

The LORD of trillion stars and planets have plans for me...
Who could have known me like HE does...
I may not understand it for now or even I left this earth yet.
I trust HIM cause HE knows what's best for me.- iStariray23

Let me share some life quotes from the movie :)     


We paint with brushes, and He paints with a billion stars and a trillion galaxies.
-Melissa

I’m just one star in an infinite galaxy.
-Melissa

The God of a trillion stars knows my name, and he has a destiny for me.
-Melissa

Some stars shine brighter than others.
-Jeremy

You know the stars that shine the brightest? 
The ones with the shortest lives.
-Melissa

The death of a single star outshines everything in the galaxy.
-Melissa

GOD grants healing, miracles do happen, yet to another, His call is to suffer and even die.
-Melissa

Each both have value because each is a chapter in a bigger story.
-Melissa

Each is the stroke of a brush on HIS beautiful canvass.
-Melissa



Each is the light of one star helping to form a galaxy.
And I think I'm one of those lucky people meant to experience both.
- Melissa

Write about what you love. Hasten the day.
-Jean-Luc

What if we were supposed to meet and God wants us to run towards this and not away from it?
-Jeremy

If one person’s life is changed by my story, then it will all be worth it.
-Melissa

I don’t know the answers to your questions, but I do know this: that my life is not full in spite of the disappointments, it’s full because of them. 
-Tom Camp

I've learned that suffering does not destroy Faith, it refines it,
And GOD is worth trusting even when we can't see. . . 


#istillbelieve, #istillbelievemovie, #istariray23moments, #istariray23moviethoughts


Location: Las Pinas, Metro Manila, Philippines

Search This Blog

Other Post

Blog Archive