Saturday, October 20, 2018

Fake Old Town Coffee


NO STARS AT ALL for this Lazada Online Shopping Review

NOT recommending this.
This is a FAKE counterpart of Old Town Coffee Mocha flavored manufactured in Malaysia. 

Got mine yesterday 10.19.18 Friday and tried it today 10.20.18 I was not able to check the label until I tasted it. 

The label was written in all Chinese format which Old Town Malaysia does not do at all. All Old Town products were released in English writing whether you bought them in Singapore, Cambodia, China, Macau, Hongkong, Myanmar, Brunei, etc... There is a portion in Chinese labels but not the entire packaging.

And also the back portion label of each coffee was entirely different from the one I bought in Singapore the other month. The mocha-flavored coffee taste should be sweet however this coffee delivered to me is indeed bitter- Mapait po sya.

This is really frustrating and indeed a total waste of money. Not really a happy customer at all.

I actually asked a dear friend of mine to buy one for me in Kuala Lumpur and I will update this post of mine to show the difference and the authenticity of each product.

I did try to rate and make my review however the page did not prevent me so I ended up writing my review in Tagalog. 

I bought this online via Lazada Online Shopping and this is being distributed by OTC Food.

I am writing this review to warn the public that there are a lot of fake, counterfeit products being sold anywhere and we have to be very careful and cautious about it.

FAKE OLD TOWN COFFEE is written in Chinese

FAKE OLDTOWN COFFEE is written in Chinese

ORIGINAL OLD TOWN COFFEE is written in English. There's a little portion in Chinese but that's the only Chinese character being written which is in the middle. I bought this directly from Malaysia and brought it here in PH by a dear friend.

FAKE OLDTOWN COFFEE all written in Chinese

The left one is the FAKE while the right one is the ORIGINAL
The fake one has the logo saying GENUINE while the original is written in MALAY

FAKE on the left side while ORIGINAL on the right side

The FAKE one is on top while the original is on bottom 

FAKE is on top while ORIGINAL is on the bottom. See the difference between where the expiry date is written and how other information was written as well.

FAKE is purple in color while ORIGINAL is green


#Fake,
#Lazada,
#OldTown,
#FakeCoffee,
#OldTownCoffee,
#LazadaOnlineShopping,
#istariray23review,

Location: Las Pinas, Metro Manila, Philippines

Search This Blog

Other Post

Blog Archive