Sunday, April 22, 2018

Dawn

Capturing the beauty of dawn this Sunday 22nd April morning of 2018

I indeed loved where my bedroom was located- every day when I woke up the sunrise greeted me as not just another day.

Not long ago I thought that sunrise was just the same, however, it isn't. Like in our everyday life, it is never the same. The picture that I took varies from every morning. I thought the sun rose in the same spot every day but it's not... it changes... like the course of time... it changes... nothing is the same and stays forever...

Only the love of our Almighty Lord Jesus Christ stays forever and will never change. I changed, my life changed, my kids grew up every day, and my husband- he changed and I can say that everything changed.

I thank you, Lord Jesus, for this day. Thank you for your everyday mercy and grace. Thank you for making the sun rise every day of my life.

Let me share my captured sunrise moments right outside my bedroom door :) 




"The rising sun paints the sky in vibrant strokes, infusing our souls with energy and filling our hearts with gratitude."




"Morning holds the promise of new opportunities, a clean canvas upon which we can paint the masterpiece of our lives."




"With the arrival of morning, shadows fade away, leaving space for light, growth, and transformation."




The tranquility of morning offers a precious pause amidst the chaos of life, allowing us to gather our thoughts and find our center."


#Dawn,
#Umaga,
#Sunrise,
#BukangLiwayway,
#MagandangUmaga,
#UmagangKayganda,
#istariray23moments,
#istariray23photography,

No comments: