Wednesday, December 06, 2017

Bolinao Falls 2

Can't get enough of the 1st Bolinao falls?


I and my chums headed for the 2nd falls, excited and thrilled about what lies ahead of us. Surely the photos I showed them online could be something else yet kept telling myself and them to manage their expectations. Expectations versus Reality as always could be heartbreaking and that is what I always tell myself not to expect too much.

The falls might look magnificent in the pictures and won't be in reality. However, this 2nd falls does not disappoint us! Whoa, that is all I can say. the falls right in front of me could be crowded yet it holds the beauty it possesses in pictures. Oh, wow! I didn't wait any longer and found myself immersed in the pool of clean and cold water of Bolinao Falls 2.

This fall is at least 30 minutes away from the 1st Falls via tricycle. When the 1st one gets too crowded to swim to- for sure this falls as well- since this one is closer.

The Entrance Fee is Php 20.00 as of our visit to this place 30Nov2017. The parking fee is Php 50.00. There is also a nearby CR that you could use for changing into dry clothes and kubo for your stuff and food was also available for a fee of Php 100.00 to 250.00 pesos.


You will be climbing downs some series of man-made rock stairs below reaching the falls. and this requires some of your hiking abilities cause it could make your legs hurt a bit if you are not used to a much longer hiking spree :)


You may also want to see my post about iStariray23 in Bolinao Pangasinan


   








You may also want to see my post about iStariray23 in Bolinao Pangasinan

#Falls,
#Bolinao,
#BolinaoFalls,
#BolinaoFalls2,
#Pangasinan,
#BolinaoPangasinan,
#istariray23Laboy,
#istariray23travel,
#istariray23photography,

Location: Samang Norte, Bolinao, Pangasinan, Philippines

Search This Blog

Other Post

Blog Archive