Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Patar Rock Formation

Also known as the Bolinao Rock Formation

Been dying to go to this place and I can say a must-see. It would be so boring for others yet calming and refreshing for a nature lover's soul. Sunset is so amazing on this side of Patar, the colors it creates give a different glow in the sky- very mesmerizing. I actually enjoyed every bit of it.

The entrance fee is kinda hefty for the amount of Php 75.00 per head, the area is actually private property. If you would take it from a practical point of view it might not be worth it yet for a person like me- I'll go for it. You will not see a view like this in your everyday life anyway. Since the sun started to go down and the place was covered in darkness the owner advised us to come back the next day for free. 

Alas, we left the place with a smile on my face and plans on my head for the pictures I wanted to take. The place is just on the other side of Patar beach, you could actually see these rock formations from a distance in Patar. I saw a different picturesque of the place in midday, the coral rocks give a much beautiful form created by time. It was low tide when we visited the place so a lot of areas were exposed.


You may also want to see my post about My Bolinao Pangasinan Experience.























You may also want to see my post about My Bolinao Pangasinan Experience.

#Bolinao,
#Pangasinan,
#PatarBeach,
#RockFormation,
#BolinaoPangasinan,
#BolinaoRockFormation,
#PatarBeachRockFormation,
#istariray23Laboy,
#istariray23travel,
#istariray23photography,

No comments: