Friday, December 8, 2017

Sungayan Grille & Balingasay River

Your Bolinao Experience will not be complete if you will not drop by the floating Sungayan Grille in Balingasay River. We had our late lunch/early dinner in this place and I can say that we left with our tummy filled and satisfied.


The floating resto named after Bolinao's local fish called Sinungay Fish. I haven't heard nor seen one of this fish before yet this is a local delicacy in this area. I loved the meat of this fish far better than tilapia and of course milk fish. The white delicious meat were indeed good and safe for kiddos since it don't have little fish bones on it like in milk fish. And the meat is very tasty too.

The floating resto gives a very probinsya feels as it is overlooking the one of the cleanest river in the country. I saw some small fishes on the river and I could even see the river bank's bottom visible from where I am standing from. They don't have any website that you could visit however they do have a facebook page that you could check- Sungayan Grill Facebook Page 

The ambiance is so peaceful and quiet, very relaxing. I actually loved what I see from where I was sitting. The greens across the river adds life and the little waves created by a passing banca makes the floating resto moved that brings cheer to my soul.

Their prices were competitive and affordable.


You may also want to see my post about iStariray23 in Bolinao Pangasinan















Boodle Fight Menu

Bilao Menu- Crabs, Veggies, Shrimp, Squid, and Sinungay Fish








You may also want to see my post about iStariray23 in Bolinao Pangasinan

#SungayanGrill,
#BalingasayRiver,
#RiverCruise,
#BalingasayRiverCruise,
#Bolinao,
#Pangasinan,
#BolinaoPangasinan,
#istariray23Laboy,
#istariray23travel,
#istariray23photography,

No comments: