Monday, December 11, 2017

Patar Beach

The Lovely Patar Beach


Aside from beautiful falls, beach rock formation, underground cave, lighthouse- Bolinao is also known for its yellowish sun-kissed Patar Beach. Tagged as the Boracay of Pangasinan this beach has a different story to tell.

Its clear, clean wavy waters make me want this beach even more. I love how un-crowded this place is upon our visit however per local residents the shorelines would be piled up with visitors during summer. I also observed how un-touched the area is- not too commercialized like Aurora. I remembered Boracay like this so calm and inviting back in 2000. Local residents kept the area clean, there is NO Entrance Fee in this place. Those Nipa huts lined up near the shorelines are for rent for the amount of Php 150.00 up to Php 350.00 depending on the size.

You could actually view what's beneath below as the sea waters were so clear and clean. For kiddos, they should not be left unattended since Patar waters were so wavy. If you let me choose between Aurora, I'll go for Patar. Sea Urchin is being sold fresh from the sea for only Php 10.00. It's actually so cheap compared here in Manila per piece is like Php 350.00 to Php 400.00.

We came here on foot from German's place so we have nothing to worry about parking. Not really sure if there's a parking fee imposed.

I enjoyed basking under the sun, I can tell that the water is clean since it does not give me an itchy feeling which I normally get from polluted waters. We actually walked back to our place wet and fresh from Patar beach under the heat of the sun without feeling irritated by the salty waters.     

Click here to view My entire gallery of Patar Beach 

You may also want to see my post about My Bolinao Pangasinan Experience.










Sea Urchin sold for only Php 10.00














You may also want to see my post about My Bolinao Pangasinan Experience.

#PatarBolinao,
#yellowbeachpatar,
#PatarBeach,
#Bolinao,
#Patar,
#BolinaoPangasinan,
#Pangasinan,
#istariray23laboy,
#istariray23travel,
#istariray23photography,


Location: Patar Beach, Bolinao, Philippines

Search This Blog

Other Post

Blog Archive