Friday, April 08, 2022

Ang UNO Kape

 

Visited Angono Wawa today and found this street-movable little coffee outlet and yes, I love their Iced Cold Coffee. 




The Ang Nuno Movable Coffee Bar




Very creative I must say and indeed the price is competitive and the coffee will not disappoint.



Mr. John Paul NaΓ±ez single-handedly operates this little cafe of his. He was a barista before at a well-known coffee shop where he enhances his craft and decided to put up his very own movable coffee shop which is very timely for all ages who appreciate a good coffee either hot or cold.



Frappes were also good and highly recommended most especially during summer as this is indeed a very good thirst quencher.



Their frappe and Kape were indeed very refreshing to drink while chilling here on the lakeside and doing nothing but enjoying the setting sun.



And here's my Iced Coffee which made me smile while chilling here in Angono's Lakeside watching kids flying their kite and the setting sun from the Pasig skyline.



So cute that I really loved to take this cutie home with me in Las PiΓ±as.

Search This Blog

Other Post

Blog Archive