Thursday, June 22, 2017

Happy Birthday To Me!

Today marked another year in my life. 

I am so grateful and thankful to the Lord Almighty for the life that HE gave me. There are no words that could ever express the joy and love and thankfulness that I have right now. 

Over the years, I experienced being hurt, trampled upon, mistreated, loved, cheated, cared for, and to be a mom. I know I am not perfect and I do have flaws- a lot of it yet YOUR grace and unfailing love dear Lord Jesus keeps me on my feet and to continue living the way it is.

Thank you for this wonderful day! 

Thank you so much for my family- most especially my daughters- they are the most priceless gift that came from you. 

Honor and Praise will be Yours as long as I live.


  
Location: Las Pinas, Metro Manila, Philippines

Search This Blog

Other Post

Blog Archive