Monday, September 28, 2026

Le Labo Santal 33



🌿✨ UNBOXING: LE LABO SANTAL 33 🤎

There’s something about opening a new bottle of perfume that feels like discovering a new mood. And finally unboxing Le Labo Santal 33 was such a beautiful experience.

The moment I smelled it, I understood why I liked it. 🤎🌲


For me, Santal 33 smells like stepping into a fresh woodland—surrounded by dry woods, clean air, and the quiet stillness of nature. There’s something refreshing yet deeply calming about it. It has that warm, woody character that feels comforting without being too sweet or overwhelming.



Le Labo describes Santal 33 through cardamom, iris and violet, blended with Australian sandalwood and cedarwood, with spicy, leathery and musky nuances.

But personally, I don't just smell a perfume—I imagine a peaceful walk through the woods. 🌲🍃 A little earthy, a little smoky, warm, sophisticated, and somehow peaceful.

Santal 33, for me, is the scent of quiet moments.
The kind of fragrance that makes you pause, breathe deeply, and simply enjoy being present. 🤎

🌲 “Some fragrances don't simply smell beautiful;
they take you somewhere your soul already knows.” -iSTariray23

🍃 “Santal 33 smells like a quiet walk through the woods—fresh air,
warm timber, and peace between every breath.” - iSTariray23


🌿 Santal 33 — Officially Listed Ingredients

Alcohol Denat., Tetramethyl Acetyloctahydronaphthalenes, Fragrance (Parfum), Water/Aqua/Eau, Farnesol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool, Citral, Pinene, Santalol, Hexadecanolactone, Vanillin, Beta-Caryophyllene, Linalyl Acetate, Terpineol, Geranyl Acetate, Cedrus Atlantica Oil/Extract, Terpinolene, Tocopherol, Dilauryl Thiodipropionate. Le Labo notes that ingredient lists may change, so the packaging should be considered the most current reference.


🌲 SANTAL 33 — a little bottle of woods, warmth, and calm. 🤎



🤎 “I don't wear Santal 33 just to smell good;
I wear it to carry a little piece of the forest with me.”- iSTariray23



Salamuch DadiKoy for this perfume, indeed you never failed to surprise me.

I love you always Mikoyskidology14♥️♥️♥️


#LeLabo, #Santal33, #LeLaboSantal33, #PerfumeUnboxing, #PerfumeLover, #FragranceLover, #WoodyFragrance, #WoodyScent, #Sandalwood, #Cedarwood, #FreshWoodland, #NatureInspired, #CalmingScent, #PerfumeOfTheDay, #FragranceJourney, #ScentMemories, #LuxuryFragrance, #Unboxing, #ScentOfTheWoods, #iStariray23moments,

Search This Blog

Other Post

Blog Archive