Thursday, September 26, 2019

Walking Down Memory Lane

Feeling nostalgic today while traveling back to Manila to meet up with a friend.

While riding a bus to going to Lawton and saw those familiar places once again that I used to see every day of my college life. . .

I felt like returning back to yesterday. . .

Those places make me feel young again . . .

And of course, the photographer inside me kicks in and gave me ample time to snapped some photos.

Sharing those with you guys. . .



The Philippine General Hospital


Took this inside a bus from the northbound lane of the street



Bus Drop off station.
Not too far away from Manila City Hall


LRT street Central terminal going to SM Manila
I used to pass by this area way back then. This place is not that crowded, unlike today.


SM Manila entrance Dome
1st floor was my waiting place for Ryan after class before heading home.


One of the many chandeliers inside of PH National Museum of Fine Arts


Sky view was taken from the window of 4th floor of PH National Museum of Fine Arts


Another side view taken from the same window



Looking for a greener field to pasture, center side
Model: Ronald Tejuco


Looking for a greener field to pasture, side view
Model: Ronald Tejuco


Feeling one of the gods
Model: Ronald Tejuco


Praying to the gods
Model: Ronald Tejuco


Tired and Lost
Model: Ronald Tejuco


One of the grand chandelier located in the entrance ceiling of the PH National Museum of Fine Arts


Luneta Park at Dusk, in front of the dancing fountain


Robinsons Manila Cinema Entrance floor, 2nd-floor ceiling 
I am so amazed at this ceiling even before and only now, I got the chance to snap a photo of it today.



#PGH,
#PhilippineGeneralHospital,
#PHNationalMuseum,
#NAtionalMuseum,
#SMManila,
#RizalPArk,
#RonaldTejuco,
#RobinsonsManila,
#istariray23Laboy,
#istariray23travel,
#istariray23moments,
#istariray23photography,

Location: Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines

Search This Blog

Other Post

Blog Archive