Monday, November 06, 2017

Heart Warming

Today Monday, I went home tired and exhausted from my shift. I dozed off the bed easily and fell into a deep sleep. My kiddos arrived home and gave me a kiss. Out of my sleepiness, I responded a nod and says I Love You.

Later that evening when they are about to sleep I saw a note beside the bed written by my eldest Jedi. It was a heartwarming note, her English is not that good but the thoughts in it really count. She prepared me a meal of noodles. It made me smile and kissed her on her cheeks. Awww, my little tots are getting bigger every day and smarter which I am so thankful of. 

No amount of joy could ever replace this, thank you dear Lord for such kiddos. Indeed there are my treasure praises and Honor belongs to YOU alone.


Location: Las Pinas, Metro Manila, Philippines

Search This Blog

Other Post

Blog Archive