Sunday, August 20, 2017

Sycip Park

I was at this parkway back in 2001 and it is actually bare only grasses no trees. The gazebo is already there and the only thing that gives an impression that this is a park, nonetheless the place looked so empty. My classmate and I used to sit in this gazebo before going to the KBP office for our OJT in Star FM. Only last week my daughter and I strolled in this area which now houses different trees and likes a mini forest amidst Makati City. Indeed so lovely and walking into it made you feel inside a makeshift forest and Japan at the same time.


LIKES: greens- different trees and plants, love the little pond in the middle of the park, music playing in the entire park- it kinda makes a romantic appeal, well-kept gardens and fauna, love the Japanese garden on the other side of the park, like the artistic structure- it adds appeal to the park and something to talk about, I also liked the wishing rock and water- it stirred something to be curious about, the captions in every corner adds something to explore inside the park which is I really really like.

DISLIKES: too many greens- it could be more alive if they put a variety of flower-bearing plants that'll add colors to the garden.


You could see my entire album at this link- A date at Sycip Park












#SycipPark,
#SycipParkMakati,
#MakatiCity,
#istariray23Laboy,
#istariray23travel,
#istariray23photography,



No comments: